Worksite Safety has been approved by the Ontario Chief Prevention Officer as meeting the working at heights training program and provider standards.
This Working at Heights course offers practical knowledge required for safely working at heights. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
For information regarding the measures we are taking for classroom training in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Canada please refer to our update page here.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Booking Representative to confirm the details for your preferred training location, and any additional travel fees if your location is outside of our service area.
A minimum quantity of 8 seats must be purchased for on-site training.
- Part One: Basic Theory
- Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations
- Fall Hazard Recognition and Controls
- Warning Methods and Physical Barriers
- Ladders and Similar Equipment
- Intro to Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Part Two: Practical Equipment
- Understanding Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Anchor Points
- Fall Prevention and Rescue Plans
- Immediate First Aid for a Fallen Worker
Course Running Time: 8 Hours
Location: Your Workplace or Training Space Near You
|CPO APPROVED Ontario Ministry of Labour Provider ID: PRO-34957. Working at Heights Program ID: WAH - 34957.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training, approved by the Ontario Ministry of Labour.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 3 days prior to your class for a full refund.|
|Group Discounts Discounted training rates and flexible scheduling options for groups are available. Please contact us for details.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Eight or More, the Working at Heights course is available at your location. Additional travel charges may apply, call for more details.|